How do I buy tickets?
1. Click here to buy online. This is the fastest, easiest, and least expensive way to purchase. Pay by Visa or MasterCard and print your ticket at home, or pick it up at the theatre.
2. Over the phone. 902-412-7122. Pay by Visa or MasterCard and print your ticket at home or pick it up at the theatre. Printing your ticket is not required.
3. At the door. Our box office opens one hour before each performance. Tickets can be purchased by Visa, MasterCard, or Debit. (Subject to availability). Please note: tickets purchased at the door cost 15% more than tickets purchased over the phone or online.
When are performances?
Click here for the performance calendar. When shows are running, we have performances Tuesday-Saturday at 7:30pm and Saturday-Sunday at 2:30pm.
How much are tickets?
Adult: $30.50* (advance) | $34.50* (door)
Senior (65+): $27.50* (advance) | $31.50* (door)
Youth (18 & under): $20.50* (advance) | $24.50* (door)
Groups of 5 people or more pay $24.50* per person. This discount is automatically applied when ordering online or purchasing over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: this discount is NOT available at the door.
*plus fees and tax. See details below.
1. All advance sales are subject to a ticketing fee of $1.85 per ticket. This is to cover credit card processing fees beyond our control.
2. All sales are subject to 15% Harmonized Sales Tax.
Where is the theatre?
24 Queen Street, Baddeck NS. Click here to learn more about the theatre and how to get there.
Box Office and Theatre Policies
Seating is general admission. Doors to the theatre open 30 minutes before each performance.
Can I exchange my tickets?
Theatre Baddeck is pleased to offer no-penalty ticket exchanges (subject to availability) up to 1 hour before each performance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-412-7122.
Can I get a refund?
Theatre Baddeck tickets are non-refundable.
Latecomers will not be permitted to enter the auditorium until a suitable break in the performance at which time seating will be at the discretion of Management.
The use of photography or any other recording devices (including cell phones that record images) is strictly prohibited at Theatre Baddeck during all performances. Failure to comply with this policy may mean confiscation and deletion of pictures by Theatre Baddeck management. We remind you to please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices. Texting during a Theatre Baddeck performance is also forbidden.
Babes in Arms & Young Children
No children under the age of 4 are permitted in the theatre and some of our productions are not suitable for young audiences. Please consult the specific show page for audience advisories and you can always contact our Box Office at 902-412-7122 or email@example.com for further guidance.
Have a question or concern?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-412-7122 and we'd be happy to help!
We look forward to seeing you at the theatre!